Unfortunately the pesky weatherman has predicted heavy rain tomorrow. That means, should he be right, the Car Booty fundraiser part III will be off.
Our luck doesn’t get any better because due to an error on the part of our insurance company we will be unable to have our first indoor practice at the Priory Sports Centre this week, either. We’re confident that we will get this sorted with them by next week, but looks like there won’t be a practice this Sunday, unless the rain holds up in which case we’ll be at Bransbury.
Wednesday and Thursday mid-week practice at Bransbury Park should still go ahead, weather permitting.
Check the Facebook group/ page/ web forum regularly for the latest news.